Thursday, October 18, 2007 Y 12:51 AM

hmm.
got back my geography results. I'm kinda disappointed cos i spent the most time studying geog. And I didnt exactly score for geog. So what am I supposed to expect for the other papers? Dreading it. I mean the getting back of papers. Argh. I know its after exams. I know people are supposed to relax after exams. So WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME. agggg. In an attempt to allow my frazzled nerves to straighten out and not like, cause my overheated body to burst into flames, I have begun watching shows on youtube. yes. currently watching 公主小妹 and it's really nice. Starring wuzun and angela chang. Too lazy to tell the entire story so shall let you ponder and get inspired to watch it. I mean, hello I recommended it so it should be nice right? my apologies. Ego's ballooning rapidly.
OFF TO WATCH MY SHOW. its loading really slowly mann. i so hate youtube when its at night.