Monday, November 12, 2007 Y 5:32 PM

I am currently stressing out over the Tribune farewell cum gathering. ARRRRRRRRGGGGHH. nodody is responding. Will send out a reminder. I'm so going to sound like a nag but i don't care. i have so many things to doooooo. finalise stuff. organise stuff. No matter. I am going to make sure that the tribune camp cum farewell is going to be a success. now, what i'm worried most about is the batch presents and performances. Seriously, I haven't heard any news. Note to self: include in email later. And Decor commitee is not responding. Then I'll have to distribute workload and assign responsibilities. Its a good thing I have my able assistant Selene. Hahaha. She came over to my house yesterday to discuss the camp cum farewell. ok i shall just call it TFCC. Anyway, we were discussing and we came up with so many manyfunny funny funny ideas. We were seriously laughing our heads off. And we took a video of us laughing so thaat we can include it in the -eh wait, its supposed to be a secret- so shhh.
I am super pissed with my sister right now. She made me delete half of my post. i dont even feel like blogging now.
i am pissed beyond words. and i havent got a reply from anybody yet. i feel like screaming.

Sometimes the only way you can scream without anyone knowing is to swallow it all up.