Friday, January 11, 2008 Y 9:39 PM

WHEEEE!
I'm in pretty high spirits now. Its the weekends baby. And one full week of school has passed. Welcome to Sec three life. Okay first, shall update. I'm in 310 on the 2nd floor (phew, no more scary stairs!). I'm in the same class as Liqi and Wenyun so we would have been in the same class for 5 and 7 years respectively at the end of sec 4! We are just so fated, from primary school till now (with a lapse of sec one and two but still). Also in the same class as Kathy monkey! And I have been in the same class as her since sec one and will be in sec 3&4. Another fated one. Not a single person in Frique took doubles so no surprise that none were in my class. Oh man I will miss Frique. Heck I already am missing them so much. Every Tuesday lunch shall be our weekly Frique reunion. Its really strange, this afternoon during assembly when they were playing the osl clip i was suddenly reminded of Frique and I suddenly felt sad and wanted to cry. Especially when they sang at the beginning. Really strange.
In class, I'm sitting in between Marjorie and Alysha. [Marge, I think we're quite fated also eh. Don't worry your bit is coming be a little more patient.] Alysha is a really nice Indian scholar who has a super fast brain. And Marge is my lovely ex-Tribune mate cum fellow Math remedial mate. TALKING ABOUT MATH REMEDIAL. math remedial was hilarious. seriously. zann and marge and i were sitting together and i think we were the main noisemakers in the class. With Marge's consistent "Eh my answer is wrong" and "Flipping time!" and " You gotta get used to it" + Zann's "YES! I got the answer! WHOO!" and "eh no, YES! I REALLY got the answer! Whoo!"+ my lovely stationery songs and "I got it coREect!"+ our really loud laughter = a lot of noise. And Ms Sim was like do re mi, you all very happy right? help me to draw your class seating arrangement! Ahaha! Oh we realised that large handwriting aids one in achieving an accurate answer in a short time. And so does writing fractional indices out using two lines. Except Marge was stubbornly squeezing her equations inside one tiny line and going blind, thus also at the same time making us blind when she gets it wrong and we attempt to find the mistake. BUT. She finally realised her folly at the end. Right Marge? Good girl.
Hahaha Math remedial is fun. Math isn't.