
|
Monday, February 4, 2008 Y 11:22 PM I am currently trying to complete my History essay on Scientific Revolution. Unsuccessfully. Well, OSTENSIBLY (new word learnt from english compre) seeing as i am blogging right now. I need to concentrate but i just can't filter the information. ARGH. DIE NEWTON DIE TECHNOLOGY DIE RENAISSANCE DIE LEONARDO DA VINCI DIE MATHEMATICS (this one applies in every second of my daily life) DIE TELESCOPES DIE VACUUM PUMPS DIE THERMOMETERS DIE GALILEO DIE COPERNICUS DIEDIEDIE! As you can see I'm rather mentally unsound right now and I am likely to embark on a killing spree. One possible contributing factor could be the fact that preparations for Tribune welcome dinner have gone unbelievably screwed. Adding onto this might be the consideration that I am the great planner of aforementioned dinner, and that I have sent the wrong document out to the club, and that I have been hopelessly trying to remedy the situation. My welfare duties with relation to the activities I organise have been hopelessly jinxed as something always crops up at the last minute. In conclusion, i am one unlucky and disorganised welfare head. It is structured isn't it. haha practising in preparation for my essay see. I hope and pray and cross my fingers that nothing else will go wrong tomorrow and that we will have one successful welcome dinner for the sec ones. |
colourful mbs rgs nccair tribune adores chocolate and cheese needs more sleep, better grades, time management, survival skills and $$$$$ Click here if you want to leave. ongoing ESCAPADES ♥nadia ♥eenette ♥jiaying ♥pingting ♥marjorie ♥mansi ♥priscilla ♥julian ♥nathan ♥dennis ♥karmin ♥amanda chan ♥szemin ♥liqi ♥leena ♥veronica ♥kathy ♥julia ♥vicky ♥kyungtae ♥claire ♥lee cheryl ♥6J class blog ♥oneohone class blog into the past %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605September 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |