Wednesday, April 23, 2008 Y 9:53 PM

CHEWLIN! yes i am going to blog about it and I LOVE YOU TOO (:
MATH RETEST IS OVER! YAY!
it was really much easier than expected, and i finished 22 mins before time. AH MAY ZING. for me especially, since its a MATH test. amazed to the MAXEST. HAHA I SOUND DELIRIOUS. and i am. partially. GORSH. I was so happy during the test that i was like LAUGHING while doing my paper! silently, of course, or the whole classroom would turn to me and stare. ANYWAY, thanks to everybody who told me NO PROBLEM CAN DO IT before the test, especially marge nandi chewlin ( I LOVE YOU TOO:) leena and sheena (RHYMES! kay i know, i know its cold). Also, thank you all retest buddies who freaked out minorly with me, and/or laughed after the test, especially Bobo + Qianyu + Natkim + Amanda (tai+chan) [please expand equation]. goodness math is driving me crazy.
Anyway, poor huiyi ran into an unfortunate incident this afternoon. i agree with her personal message: the government should take note of the increasing number of crazy people in Singapore. (even though she's not exactly mentally sane too) oh well, poor huiyi and her treacherous journey home.