Thursday, July 17, 2008 Y 11:15 PM


17 JULY 2008 FRIQUE SENTOSA OUTING. FINALLY.
Attendance Rate: 6/9 Nat Huiyi Eenette Kristie Jiaying & me
I had so much fun today. We met at Dhoby Ghaut and took the train to Harbourfront, then took shuttle bus. We were totally loser at the bus boarding point. We wanted to get on the bus then the guy stopped us. We took quite a while to realise that we didnt buy boarding passes. Then after we got on the bus, the bus immdiately drove off. Which means the whole bus was waiting for us. When we reached Palawan Beach, Eenette's fav secluded spot was under CONSTRUCTION. Sigh. We had to settle for somewhere relatively noisier. We took a pretty long time setting up before we could start lunching. The whole process was rather amusing. Firstly, my bracelet BROKE and all the beads fell out. I painstakingly threaded about half of them in, then NAT ONG kindly offered to help cos it looked FUN.

Nat: (threading in the beads) Eh look I'm so much faster than you la!
Me: Oh really? I bet you'll drop all the beads or something
Nat: NO! I'm so calm and careful
Kristie: You shouldn't let Nat do it you know. Its very dangerous.
Nat: EH! *beads all fall to the mat and roll off*
Me: AHHHH YOU!!!

gosh nat. I can compile like, a whole joke book of Nat quotes
one example (Audrey told me):
A: Eh Nat your fingers are so long
N: Ya I know I was planning to cut them this morning

terrible right? i know.
anyway these were a few other interesting conversations we had today-
eenette has these sunglasses on her head
nat: eenette are those sunglasses on your head?
eenette: no. its a hairband shaped like sunglasses (sarcastically)
us: NAT!
nat: sorry la! i really thought they were sunglasses
us: THEY ARE!!
omGOSH right.
huiyi: Eh. Who has big breaths? I need someone to blow the beach ball up!
me: eenette go do it
huiyi: ya you. talk so much sure have big breath
eenette: no i cannot. i have this lung problem when i take in deep breaths all the air will get compressed against my lungs and when i breathe it out the air will rush out too fast and my lungs will burst.

I love this photo (:

We spent a lot of time lying on the beach, getting tanned (burnt really), attempting to play frisbee and play with a beach ball (which we eventually left there!) and talking. This is a summary of the kinds of tans we got.

Eenette: I HAVE NO TAN! (hysterical)

Me: I have a bad tan! (sad. I swear I will apply sunblock evenly in future)

Huiyi: I have a lobster tan! (incredulously)

Nat: I have a forehead tan! (in that totally depressed nat ong way. I swear her tan is hilarious)

worst joke of the day: Eenette: I WANT HUIYI'S TAN! eh i know why she has a tan and i don't! she's TAN hui yi!

We had dinner at Miss Clarity Cafe. The food is so good. And we played truth or truth. haha. in huiyi's words, fairytales DO happen.

I MISS FRIQUE