Tuesday, July 8, 2008 Y 8:55 PM

ARGH.
I'm damn stressed right now. what is the school thinking dumping us with 7 PTs. argh. okay its probably my fault for procrastinating and such but STILL. its maddening. even my seniors pity our batch of sec 3s. Anyway I almost had a mental breakdown in tribune today thinking about my unfinished ss pt and barely started on bio pt which are due tomorrow and the day after respectively. Its probably not helping that im wasting time blogging now but i need some release. argh. anyway i'm really glad that i have great seniors like rokhini and pamo. i'm really grateful to them for being there with a listening ear and sound, sensible advice. It really helps. and pam if you see this, yes the world IS starting to look slightly better. slightly. I cant believe theyre leaving so soon. ):

and back to ss pt.
thanks pam for your ideas :) and both rokhini and pam for listening to me rant.