Sunday, July 20, 2008 Y 10:55 PM

I'm amazed at how some people seem to be 1) very free 2) very childish 3) lame 4) hurtful
You wanna insult me fine. Just leave my friends alone. I was irritated at first. Then it all became incredibly funny. Was just laughing with huiyi over the phone.
It isn't the first time and i'm seriously contemplating privatising the blog. previous times didnt include other people getting hurt so i just ignored. And i seriously don't think its worth it going through the hassle just for those haters. Well. We'll see.

Anyway. I love this show. Tae Wang Sa Shin Ki/ The Legend. And its been over a month so I can safely say that its not a passing fancy. I never used to like korean gu zhuang xi but this is really nice. and the Damdeok Sujini love is so (: AND i'll make it clear that i'm NOT a baeyongjun fan. in fact i used to hate him with a passion. but he really looks a lot better now minus specs and with long hair. haha.

here's a really nice fanvid made by this person on youtube. dedicated to all damsu fans esp. bobo selene eenette (: