Thursday, July 3, 2008 Y 11:57 PM

its crazy.

Week 3
Math PT
English oral speech draft
Bio PT
Social Studies PT draft

EVERYTHING IS DUE NEXT WEEK. OH JOY.

argh.

I'm currently stuck on my chinese qing jing wen which has to be about maligning someone and feeling guilty. I've decided on something along the lines of accusing a maid of stealing money and getting her sent back to where she came from. Very guilt-inducing.

Anyway, I went to dance concert yesterday and it was really worth every cent. I'm so proud of Nadia Cheah & Eenette Wong (: You could tell the dancers really put in a lot of effort and practice. They make me wish i could dance half as well. I FINALLY SAW NANDITA DANCING :D. Of course, such a rare video opportunity is not to be missed. i even specially zoomed in on her. It was pretty crazy after the concert cos everyone was waiting in the foyer for the dancers to come out. And when they did, it was seriously like they were movie stars or something. haha. you should've seen the number of flowers Nadia was flooded with.

someone teach me the art of thinking in chinese please