
|
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 Y 11:11 PM hm. very strange. my blog can be seen again. ohwell. i was planning on changing the blogskin soon anyway. The electrical appliances in my house seem to all be breaking down this year. First it was the fan, suddenly smoke billowed out from it and there was this huge power trip. Okay so we got a nice new BIG fan. no complaints there. Anyway it's as old as I am haha. Next its the air-con. making wheezing sounds and all. Rather irritating. And then we have our fridge. It started smelling really weird. I was really freaked out actually cos I didn't know it was from the fridge and the kitchen smelt like, i dunno rotten? And it was like first day of the seventh month. brrr. well turns out its cos some blood (ew) dripped into the system or something. Well we got a nice new shiny fridge that's SO much bigger and more spacious. No complaints at all. My mum went on a grocery shopping spree :D btw it's ALSO as old as me. heh. Today was the sec fours' last session with us. I was feeling really sad during today's session. I can't believe time flies so fast. We're gonna be sec four soon. and I'm really gonna miss the sec fours so much. It's really gonna feel strange being the senior seniors of Tribune and somehow there's more weight in the role. I'm really thankful that we have such wonderful seniors. They really are a very big part of why I love Tribune. They created the really warm family ambience that I hope will continue to live on. I miss the '07 sec fours too. Sigh. I said in that 'speech' today that Tribune is like a little family to me. I really really mean it. It has been such a big part of my secondary school life and I'm glad I got to grow together with the cca. A lot of what we do is very behind-the-scenes and we do really take pride in what we do. I'll admit we need a lot of improvement in a lot of areas. I promise I'll make sec four farewell memorable and as unforgettable as possible. ![]() |
colourful mbs rgs nccair tribune adores chocolate and cheese needs more sleep, better grades, time management, survival skills and $$$$$ Click here if you want to leave. ongoing ESCAPADES ♥nadia ♥eenette ♥jiaying ♥pingting ♥marjorie ♥mansi ♥priscilla ♥julian ♥nathan ♥dennis ♥karmin ♥amanda chan ♥szemin ♥liqi ♥leena ♥veronica ♥kathy ♥julia ♥vicky ♥kyungtae ♥claire ♥lee cheryl ♥6J class blog ♥oneohone class blog into the past %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605September 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |