Wednesday, August 20, 2008 Y 11:28 PM

I have one simple announcement to make.
I. DID. NOT. FAIL. MATH.
now if you'll please allow me to go mad for a while...
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
at least I know i did something right this time. even though i'm still throwing away marks with copying question wrongly and other stupid shits.

I'm happy.

The only thing destroying my exuberance at the moment is CHEM TOMORROW. DIE CHEM DIE. why do I suck at mole concept. WHY.

well, generally happy.
and stupid mistakes make you stronger. thanks eenette wong ♥

tag replies
lololol & herman: MAYBE I WILL. when i'm unlazy and free and feeling a bit eviller
amanda: now, darling, you REALLY shouldn't get on the bad side of Miranda The Marvellous and talk nonsense. and i dont need spies la. i'm all-knowing and omniscient.
chewlin: I PASSED MATH PHEW (: talk to me sometime I'll tell you more about the stupid note