
|
Friday, September 5, 2008 Y 3:03 PM I'm still not over the FTLY fever yet. Sigh. And my holidays have been far from productive. Oh. Reading Amanda's and Cheryl's blogs has REMINDED ME. I have to post the photo I promised Amanda (: Okay Amanda here you go. Haha we're NOT even okay cos the whole WORLD reads your blog. Compared to my humble little blog here, viewership ratings are not equal. Sigh anyway. Just to be nice I also posted a slightly nicer photo we took quite long ago (: such a great friend i tell you. ![]()
okay it's not nice. we're sticky sweaty and smelly. after training. haha. love you too amanda (: Anyway. I haven't been listening to any Chinese songs in about a year. I decided to revisit pretty old Chinese songs that I used to like. (still like some of them :)Some of them brought back memories (: 当你 - 王心凌 (Cyndi) This is a really old one. It was simply one of the first chinese songs i liked a lot but i got sick of it after a while. Still sounded pretty nice when i listened again. 我可以 - 蔡旻佑 (Evan Yo) Haha. This one. Huiyi should understand. Still gives me chills sometimes listening. ugh. 梁山伯與朱麗葉 - 卓文萱+曹格 (Genie Zhuo + Gary Chaw) This song reminds me very much of Frique. We really went mad singing it in Kbox last year. Haha those were the days. It makes me pretty sad actually. 安静、借口、晴天、彩虹、夜曲、珊瑚海 etc. - 周杰伦 (Jay Chou) Basically all the Jay Chou songs. He's a good singer and his songs still are favourites with me (: I can't believe I used to hate him in Primary school. Haha. His songs are pretty recognisable. And they have a pretty feel-good vibe. 西界、会有那么一天、原来、简简单单、Saranghaeyo etc. - 林俊杰 (JJ Lin) Another good singer. I didn't believe he was a Singaporean singer at first. Haha. Talk about faith in our music industry. I remember listening to 会有那么一天 with huiyi & eenette and spazzing about how it would be cool if we jumped into the mrt tracks or something and came back as ghosts singing it. something like that. haha. morbid. JJ has a pretty feel-good vibe too (: Saranghaeyo still makes me melty heh. 专署天使 - (Tank) Okay I'll admit it I didn't really listen to it. The first few notes came out and my hair stood up so i skipped it. Not that it isn't nice but it got so overplayed with the Hana Kimi success and I really couldn't stand it by then. STILL can't stand it. (btw, what's his chinese name?) 超喜欢你、爱到 etc. - 飞轮海 (Farenheit) Okay I can't believe I actually listened to them. The only one i can moderately stand now is 超喜欢你 but I can no longer understand why i used to like it. Sorry to any farenheit fans but they can't sing. Gosh the hanakimi craze must have impaired my judgement. 一个人流浪is the worst. never used to like it still hate it. I don't think I'll be listening to any Farenheit songs in a long time. 恋爱达人、小丑鱼、爱转角 etc. - 罗志祥 (Show Luo) I used to love 恋爱达人. And it's MV too. haha I still like 小猪 and these three songs of his (: 痛快、候鸟、最近还好吗、愛來過 etc. - S.H.E. I'm not fans but they sound pretty good. Yep. They've got some friendly music that I used to like. 理想情人、曖昧 - 楊丞琳 (Rainie Yang) They basically remind me of Devil Beside You and Mike He <3 半情歌 - 元若藍 Okay i don't know how old it is exactly but i love it now. I'll admit it's 70% cos of FTLY. but yeah it's a nice song. okay i think i'm done with my old chinese songs recap hee hee. maybe i'll do one for english songs. always good to revisit past faves heh. |
colourful mbs rgs nccair tribune adores chocolate and cheese needs more sleep, better grades, time management, survival skills and $$$$$ Click here if you want to leave. ongoing ESCAPADES ♥nadia ♥eenette ♥jiaying ♥pingting ♥marjorie ♥mansi ♥priscilla ♥julian ♥nathan ♥dennis ♥karmin ♥amanda chan ♥szemin ♥liqi ♥leena ♥veronica ♥kathy ♥julia ♥vicky ♥kyungtae ♥claire ♥lee cheryl ♥6J class blog ♥oneohone class blog into the past %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605September 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |