Wednesday, November 5, 2008 Y 12:30 AM

exhausted.

sigh.

Well done, Tribune, for getting into "The Straits Times National Schools Newspaper Competition" (The Competition)!


Okay our great team of five arrived at SPH today for the competition training in a state of general euphoria. The talk proved to be pretty dry after a while and Lilian started dozing off (haha). I was leaning on the back of the chair staring at the screen then my world gradually went black. I was thinking to myself: Ohhh... how comfortable....sighhhh WHEN it suddenly dawned on me that I fell asleep. So, I jolted up and listened like a good little (sleepy) girl. During break time, we decided to keep our minds awake and our bodies thawed by drinking some hot tea. WHAT HAPPENED WAS, we also, in the process, gained (perhaps a bit too much) CAFFEINE and SUGAR. Which probably resulted in us BECOMING INSANE :


Okay we just were on a super caffeine/sugar high and generally did dumb stuff and made a lot of noise (eg. laughing). THEN THINGS BECAME INTERESTING. Publisher is cool okay. IT IS.

SOME PHOTOS TO ILLUSTRATE

(omg blogger hurry up and load the darn photos)

(still waiting)


OH NO. NO NO NO NO. YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!!!




I DO NOT GIVE UP SO EASILY


(AHH FINALLY)
Crazy article headlines. Last two provided by other groups haha.




Told you. Caffeine high.




It's a great thing that the presenter didn't decide to go around inspecting our dummy articles. Nor did he attempt finding out where the creepy laughing came from. (shh it's NOT US)





INSIDE JOKE. HAHA.




We visited the SPH media resource office (something like that). It's really cool. LOOK AT THAT. Hard at work indeed.

I love this photo :D DON'T YOU KAREN?