
|
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 Y 12:33 AM 160th post Okay I realised I didn't look out for the 100th post or 150th post so 160th, here I come. Lit PT was horrendous. My Singaporean Short Story was font size 11, 4 pages long but had practically no plot to speak of. If it was any consolation to me, I wasn't the only one griping about my story today. Sec 4 life has been hectic hectic hectic tothemax. And I haven't been eating recess or lunch regularly. Gosh it actually kinda feels like my life is spiralling out of control. Or you could look at it in another way. My life is TOO CONTROLLED. It has become a routine. Monday Tuesday Wednesday reach home close to 8, eat, work and get distracted by stuff till I sleep around 12 - 1 (i know i need to sleep earlier) then wake up at 6 and go to school. Thursday is my only free after school day and even then I don't manage to catch up much on work cos whenever I reach home on Thursdays, I'm too bushed to work. I always, always fall straight asleep. Friday is math tuition day, my weekly enlightenment hour. Saturdays are technically free but THINGS KEEP CROPPING UP. Sunday is Aspen then home to complete MORE work. I need a life. The sad thing is, I am NOT working hard enough. I am lazy, unmotivated and easily distracted. Sigh. Lethargy. |
colourful mbs rgs nccair tribune adores chocolate and cheese needs more sleep, better grades, time management, survival skills and $$$$$ Click here if you want to leave. ongoing ESCAPADES ♥nadia ♥eenette ♥jiaying ♥pingting ♥marjorie ♥mansi ♥priscilla ♥julian ♥nathan ♥dennis ♥karmin ♥amanda chan ♥szemin ♥liqi ♥leena ♥veronica ♥kathy ♥julia ♥vicky ♥kyungtae ♥claire ♥lee cheryl ♥6J class blog ♥oneohone class blog into the past %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605September 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |