
|
Monday, June 22, 2009 Y 8:33 PM What transpired (that is worth noting) during my very short June holidays E-lderly sessions Haha and they always want to learn how to play mahjong online. Sentosa with 410 Pity we went to siloso which was largely under construction. Palawan would've had better photo opportunities. Tribune Camp '09 This year's camp was pretty productive, I must say. I'm so proud of the welfare comm for organising this camp so well <3 The Great Cycling Expedition
WE CYCLED A TOTAL OF 35/38 KM! (you see, 35 is Google Maps estimate, but 38 should be MORE EXACT if you include all the turns and all) At 8am we were supposed to meet opposite downtowneast bus stop. BUT, Jas overslept HAHA. So HuiYi and I went to eat first. THEN, we cycled in the direction of Changi Village, towards Changi Beach Park. We went along the whole route of Changi Beach, along which something weird happened to my bicycle gears D: I very courageously stepped forward to ask this bicycle kiosk man for help :D. AND BRAVO my bicycle was fixed. Then we cycled like some 8 km to East Coast Park. Kinda weird, but I was feeling super tired already, then after that when we reached the park connector near the canal I remembered a lot of happy stuff and pedalling became less taxing. East Coast holds a lot of happy memories for me. Well this is one more to add to the collection then (: We met Eewen along the way and got ourselves an ice-cream each [view above photo]. We then went to macs for brunch and took so long to get a seat ): This annoying woman practically chased me away from an empty table because ''I HAVE KIDS". Okay whatever. Then I realised that they're back to using GARLIC CHILLI! I SO MISS GARLIC CHILLI. So of course, to express my devotion, I bought a large pack of fries (I shared with Jas okay). And got myself three dishes of chilli (which I was also intending to share so I'm not greedy!). Then SOMETHING UNFORTUNATE HAPPENED. My water bottle fell into the chilli ): . AND, halfway through eating, I noticed that my dad's cap had this patch of, caked up greenish-whitish stuff. Yuck much. I almost died of shock but being calm and clear-headed, I wiped away with wet tissue and washed it with soap. We cycled around some more, then finally decided to send Eewen home, and rest in her home for awhile. Her dog is quite cute (: We finally decided to get off our aching butts and cycle home some 2 hours later. We went by the park connector way, Siglap pcn > Bedok pcn> kaki bukit area> tampines (the long long long road leading to Ikea). Slope after overhead bridge after traffic light, we finally FINALLY got to Ikea. We had a much-deserved dinner and HuiYi decided that she wants to be a RACIST. Oops, sorry, I meant RACER. That silly person was like I WANNA BE A RACIST! eh something wrong with that huh? thinks for while. OHHH I MEAN RACER! So HuiYi. And HuiYi was so greedy bought 15 meatballs and cannot finish. Luckily I kindly extended my help. Then I bought ice cream and hot dogs for HuiYi's mum. One of the ice cream cones ended up on the carpark floor. D: OH WELL. Can't help these things sometimes, they just happen. Oh well. Despite an aching butt, burnt skin and smelly sweat stink, it was a really good experience. We felt ECSTATIC after reaching Ikea. And strangely, my thigh muscles STILL DON'T HURT! Amazing, really. |
colourful mbs rgs nccair tribune adores chocolate and cheese needs more sleep, better grades, time management, survival skills and $$$$$ Click here if you want to leave. ongoing ESCAPADES ♥nadia ♥eenette ♥jiaying ♥pingting ♥marjorie ♥mansi ♥priscilla ♥julian ♥nathan ♥dennis ♥karmin ♥amanda chan ♥szemin ♥liqi ♥leena ♥veronica ♥kathy ♥julia ♥vicky ♥kyungtae ♥claire ♥lee cheryl ♥6J class blog ♥oneohone class blog into the past %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605September 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |