
|
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 Y 8:01 PM This is Post Number 208 And this will be the last blogpost on hyperspangled. I do feel a little nostalgic and sad. Funny how I get attached to all sorts of things. Dear Hyperspangled, Thank you for being the best listener one could ask for. Thank you, for being an outlet for my frustrations, elation, growth, and bottled up teenage angst over the past two years. I never really doubted the truth of "one's teenage years are the essential formative period of one's life". Except, I never realised I was being shaped, moulded, crafted into becoming the person I am now. The process was so gradual and, dare I say, arduous, that I never realised I was being actively shaped into a Young Adult. Everything I've blogged here has traced my transition, if any, over the past two years, and someday in the future I will return to this place in search of a brief transitory return to my upper sec days. While I may have forsaken you for LJ which has a few irresistably desirable features, herein lies most of my memories, thoughts and feelings of my sec3&4 days, much of which isn't very pleasant. But there are those experiences I would never exchange anything for. Take, for example, OBS, Dwen An and How Miranda Survived The EYAs. Therefore, take pride in the fact that you hold many of my cherished moments, and take comfort in the knowledge that I will return time and again to relive these experiences. Yours in love and faith, Miranda |
colourful mbs rgs nccair tribune adores chocolate and cheese needs more sleep, better grades, time management, survival skills and $$$$$ Click here if you want to leave. ongoing ESCAPADES ♥nadia ♥eenette ♥jiaying ♥pingting ♥marjorie ♥mansi ♥priscilla ♥julian ♥nathan ♥dennis ♥karmin ♥amanda chan ♥szemin ♥liqi ♥leena ♥veronica ♥kathy ♥julia ♥vicky ♥kyungtae ♥claire ♥lee cheryl ♥6J class blog ♥oneohone class blog into the past %u2605September 2007 %u2605October 2007 %u2605November 2007 %u2605December 2007 %u2605January 2008 %u2605February 2008 %u2605March 2008 %u2605April 2008 %u2605May 2008 %u2605June 2008 %u2605July 2008 %u2605August 2008 %u2605September 2008 %u2605October 2008 %u2605November 2008 %u2605December 2008 %u2605January 2009 %u2605February 2009 %u2605March 2009 %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605September 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |